Sample Work Leave On Alternate Days

10:41 Unknown 0 Comments



To,

             The Management
              XYZ Pvt. Limited
              XXX Layout
              Bangalore-560102

Subject : Request for leave on alternate days.

Dear Sir,

              As mentioned earlier I would like to request leave of absence on alternate days starting from the end of this month as I have to appear my exams for Advance Diploma in Sales Management, which is due shortly. As requested by your esteem authority, below are the lists of dates on which I will be compelled to exempt myself from attending my duties.

• 27th March - 2015
• 01st April - 2015
• 10th & 11th April – 2015
• 21st to 24th April – 2015
• 28 & 29th April - 2015
• 07th to 09th March – 2015

              If approved, I will be absent during this time period, but I would be glad to assist with any task or request if any. Thank you very much for your consideration.



Yours sincerely,

XYZ ABC.

0 comments: